Saturday, February 27, 2021

OwlCrate Winter Wishes - Unboxing


I received the special edition box Winter Wishes I ordered from OwlCrate.
I love book subscription boxes.
This one comes with a book and a few bookish goodies.
I particularly like the mug and tea in this box.
Although the special OwlCrate spoon they included is pretty awesome also.
My daughter Lexie grabbed up the gel eye mask right away.
She's totally into things like that.
The book A Universe of Wishes is made up of 15 short stories by different authors.
I only recognize one author, V.E Schwab.
So I'm looking forward to getting to know the others.
The book has a beautiful dust jacket and a rose gold foil flower on the cover.
The book also comes with a ribbon bookmark attached to the spine.
I'm looking forward to reading the book.
I'll let you know what I think after I read it.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment