Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Just Curious - Review


By: Ariella Talix

Genre: Romance

Publication Date: March 10, 2021, by Ringmaster Publishing

Rate: ♥♥♥

Source: NetGalley

GoodreadsAmazon

Book Summary:

Willa Camden, a successful author of steamy novels, becomes entwined with Jackson Mitchel, a brilliant billionaire, and his best friend Casey Melrose. Their love is shared equally, and Willa is not always in the middle.

Craving excitement, they embark on international adventures in the style befitting a billionaire.

Cyber threats, blackmail, and theft turn their world upside down. Their careers are jeopardized, and lives are in danger.

My Thoughts:

I was drawn in by the cover and title. I'm terrible about picking a book by its cover. The cover to me says steamy threesome. The book had a good storyline. The characters had problems, got to go on adventures, and things worked out. I just couldn't love the characters. Willa just seemed unbelievably nav to me. She needed more backbone. Plus there was no dominant character. Jackson's this smart billionaire tech guy but just does whatever Willa tells him to. The same went for Casey. All that would be fine if Willa was the dominant character but she wasn't either. So they just kind of went along and everything worked out in the end. 

I liked the book but I didn't love it so I gave it three hearts.




No comments:

Post a Comment