Friday, September 10, 2021

A Court of Wings and Ruin ( A Court of Thorns & Roses #3) - Review


By: Sara J Maas

Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Publication Date: May 2nd, 2017, by Bloomsbury Publishing

Rate: ♥♥♥♥♥


Book Summary:

She has left the Night Court - and her High Lord - and is playing a deadly game of deceit. In the Spring Court, Tamlin is making deals with the invading king threatening to bring Prythian to its knees, and Feyre is determined to uncover his plans. But to do so she must weave a web of lies, and one slip may spell doom not only for Feyre, but for her world as well.

As mighty armies grapple for power, Feyre must decide who to trust amongst the dazzling and lethal High Lords - and hunt for allies in unexpected places.

My Thoughts:

It had me on the edge of my seat the entire book. I couldn't read it fast enough. I loved it!

I loved all the characters and bad guys, the new characters that were introduced, and all the drama. I felt like you got to see inside a few of the characters and learn what drove them to do and act like they did. But still left others for you to find out about.

I liked that Feyre grew more into her special abilities and learned to embrace them, that she learned that she was worthy and could do anything. 

I gave it 5 hearts because I just loved it. If you like fantasy romance I highly recommend it.









No comments:

Post a Comment