Tuesday, August 10, 2021

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns & Roses #1) - Review

 


By: Sara J Maas

Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Publication Date: May 5th, 2015, by Bloomsbury USA Children's

Rate: ♥♥♥♥♥


Book Summary:

Feyre's survival rests upon her ability to hunt and kill – the forest where she lives is a cold, bleak place in the long winter months. So when she spots a deer in the forest being pursued by a wolf, she cannot resist fighting it for the flesh. But to do so, she must kill the predator, and killing something so precious comes at a price ...

Dragged to a magical kingdom for the murder of a faerie, Feyre discovers that her captor, his face obscured by a jeweled mask, is hiding far more than his piercing green eyes would suggest. Feyre's presence at the court is closely guarded, and as she begins to learn why her feelings for him turn from hostility to passion and the faerie lands become an even more dangerous place. Feyre must fight to break an ancient curse, or she will lose him forever.
 

My Thoughts:

OMG! Loved it! 

It had a wonderful romantic vibe throughout the whole story. I loved the main character Feyre. She could kick ass and take names. She didn't let anyone or anything tell her what to do. Then there was Tamlin the romantic interest. He sounded mysterious and dangerous. He could shapeshift and definitely didn't put up with any nonsense.  

I loved the world as described.  I could definitely picture the entire thing. It sounded beautiful and dangerous all at the same time. I loved all the trials Feyre had to go through. It kept me interested the entire read.

I gave it 5 hearts because I finished this one in record time and definitely would have stayed up all night to finish it. Lucky for me this is a series. I already put a hold on book 2 at the library! Check it out if you are into fantasy romance books.







No comments:

Post a Comment