Friday, May 7, 2021

April 2021Owlcrate Box - Unboxing

 



This month's Owlcrate box is full of all kinds of things.

A signed copy of Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart with a beautiful reversible dust cover and gold foil embossed image on the book's cover. 

A Nevernight inspired throw pillowcase designed by KDP Letters.

A card game to challenge your fellow bookworms... Et Cetera Card Game designed by Tes Medovich.

A package of Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee from Fable Grounds Coffee.

A phone wallet inspired by Hamilton by Lady Chubb Letters. (I already put this on my phone)

Two pairs of metal chopstick's designed by Tes Medovich. (I'm thinking of using these as a hair accessory.

I think my favorite thing besides the book is the phone wallet. Just because it's practical and I'm already using it. I enjoyed receiving this subscription and will continue next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment