Sunday, January 31, 2021

Book of the Month: January 2021

 


I re-joined in December when they had their Christmas special for $5. I love a deal. 
I also love having a choice of books to choose from and I can skip if none look interesting. 
I really love that most of them are new authors to me. 
Usually something I wouldn't have even thought to pick up especially now since we are at home a lot. 

With Book of the Month, you can pick one main book for $14.99, and then you can add up to two additional books for $9.99 each including shipping. Getting a book for $14.99 is a bargain, but getting two more for $9.99 each is an incredible deal and you don't pay to ship.
Awesome right!

So for January, I picked  The Dating Plan by Sara Desai as my main pick. Then Ink in the Blood by Kim Smejkal and Sourdough by Robin Sloan as my two add-ons. I haven't heard any of these authors so we will have to see how I like them. I should also add that the two add-on books weren't from the main January picks. They were previous Book of the Month books. So you can choose from books from previous months if you like.

I highly recommend Book of the Month if you love to read. If you are interested in joining you can click HERE to join and I will get a free book credit and my sincere gratitude. 

P.S. I haven't started any of these books yet but I will be starting one after I finish the book I'm currently reading! Then I will be back to tell you what I thought of each one.





No comments:

Post a Comment